Thursday, January 31, 2013

How do I get my wireless card (broadcom 4311) to connect on Backtrack Linux?

Q. I am running Backtrack from a cd.

A. i hate to burst the bubble, but i dont think they are compatable

Is there any specific book about Backtrack Linux which can cover forensic analysis and penetration testing?
Q. There are enough book about linux but I found none about Backtrack. If really there is none how and where can I get tutorial materials, specially online?

A. I have seen a number of video on youtube....but not much of reading material

What knowledge do I need to use backtrack 5?
Q. What do I need to know on order to properly use BackTrack 5? Linux Shell Scripts? Computer Hardware? etc. Pls help thnx! :)

A. If you have used any other linux os your fine.. otherwise best way to learn how to use it is to play around with it.. have fun :)



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment