Friday, April 26, 2013

What Will Happen If I install Linux Mint AND ten uninstall windows xp?

Q. If i download linux mint then uninstall winxp will i still have my drivers like sound,LAN,graphics and more important drivers.

A. RECOMENDATION:

dont read to much blogs, u must read sensible info about linux, Debian its the mayor linux documented proyect for read, IN LINUX U MUST READ FIRTS AND TEH MEK ACTIONS


TAHE CARE OF THIS MEN:

LINUX ARE NOT WINDOW

WINDOW ARE NOT LINUX

LINUX DONT NEED DRIVERS RIGHT

and for last: for unninstall windows only one command and play it fron linux

mkfs.ext3 /dev/windowspartition

THAS ALL

How do I make a bootable flashdrive?
Q. I have the ISO for Linux mint downloaded. I chose the DVD file because I don't want to install all of the add-ons separately but my computer doesn't have a DVD drive. I want to put the iso on a flash drive and boot from it. How do I do this?

A. Pendrive linux. easy as pie.
http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

What is the easiest way to remove GRUb and Linux Mint 12?
Q. I want to reinstall it because I am getting issues with Linux Mint 12 and believe it to be the fault of a bad download. I also want to uninstall GRUB so I can just do a completly clean reinstall since GRUB decided to mess up once I deleted Windows 8 Consumer preview.

A. If you reinstall linux mint you can also reinstall grub at the same time. There is no need to remove grub if you are going to reinstall it.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment