Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Where am I able to play Same GNOME for free online?

Q. My father has linux on his computer and I ended up becoming fond of the game that came with it, titled 'Same Gnome' I found out later that it is specifically called 'Swell Foop' and it is another version of Same Game, but I really liked that version in particular.

Where can I play the linux version of SameGame, called Same GNOME? Thank you!

A. It's Linux software - you can only play it on Linux. GNOME is a desktop environment.

do anyone know where would i get a working driver for unichrome pro igp chipset driver for debian?
Q. i tried many drivers including those from the firms website but no luck...Has anyone successfully installed this driver in any of linux versions???The display is always flickering and hangs often.

A. Maybe this will help.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=76037

Is there anything like Skype that works better with Linux?
Q. I run Ubuntu 10.04 and although Skype has a Linux version, it is notoriously buggy. Is there any other webcam service I can use that might work better?
The other person I am talking to has a Windows PC

A. Google Talk works very well under Linux.



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment