Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Where can I go online to take free courses to become a computer programmer?

Q. I downloaded a program called Game Maker so I could create my own games, but I can't seem to figure it out, so now, I've decided I better become a computer programmer.

A. www.free-ed.net

this web site features fundamentals of....
...visual C++
...virtual basic
...C# programming
...Java
...web page authorship
...HTML & web design
...red hat linux

the site is 100% free and offers many other courses besides computer check it out!!

What is the most popular form of the linux operating system today?
Q. I knew about RedHat but not sure whether that is still in service?

A. 1 Ubuntu
2 Fedora
3 openSUSE
4 Mint
5 Debian
6 Mandriva
7 PCLinuxOS
8 Puppy
9 Sabayon
10 Arch

This is the list from http://www.distrowatch.com which states the most downloaded distros out there. Granted these are just desktop distros and I expect that both Debian and RHEL (Red Hat) make up the majority of the Linux servers out there.

How do I install Linux Red Hat and SQL on my laptop?
Q. I dont know where and how to get the latest version of the software.

A. https://www.redhat.com/apps/download/

better download Fedora, it's one of the versions of Linux

ftp://ftp.tu-chemnitz.de/
pub/linux/fedora-core/
5/i386//iso/
'put 3 lines into one'

download the iso files(5 files if you want to burn them to cds or 1 file if you want it on dvd), then insert disk 1 into your cd/dvd drive and boot your computer from it, it will auto install everything



Nec Projector Review

Plastic Shed Reviews

Ati Graphic Reviews

Nurse Uniforms Reviews

Cabochons Reviews

Inflatable Water Slides Reviews

Barcode Scanner Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment